Purchased today (all organic except for the berries and the plums):
- 4 small zucchini and 4 small summer squash
- 2 green peppers
- 3 japanese eggplant and 2 small italian eggplant
- 1 qt. of new potatoes (3 kinds, will get names next week)
- 1 bunch rainbow swiss chard
- 1/2 pint orange cherry tomatoes
- 1 bag mixed salad greens (they make their own mix)
- 1 small container sesame noodles with broccoli, swiss chard and tofu (treat for a co-worker, who has already eaten it and declared it delicious!)
- 2 pints blueberries
- 1/2 pint raspberries
- 1 pint small red plums
Dinner plans: Thai Red Curry with tofu, eggplant, and zucchini. Brown basmati rice in the rice cooker. Watermelon for dessert.
Other plans: New potatoes with feta and a side of sauteed swiss chard. Roasted eggplant salad (diced eggplant, tossed with olive oil, s&P and roasted in a hot oven, maybe mized with diced roasted peppers, capers, lemon juice and zest). Buckwheat Bundt Cake with Blueberries. Stuffed zucchini with a fresh tomato and chickpea salad on the side.